Why a sheepskin pram liner or stroller liner is better for babys
Sheepskin pram liner or stroller liner is better for babies than any of the other pram liners available in the market, and for many good reasons:
- The sheepskin which the sheepskin pram liner was made of is the most natural material that can provide babies natural warmth and comfort this is because the sheepskin contains a basic substance called lanolin which is similar to that found on the human skin. Also,
- Sheepskin is a natural material that breathes to help babies stay cool in summer and keep warm in the winter.
- Sheepskin has the ability to absorb 33% of its own moisture weight, keeping baby’s dry even in the warmest days.
- Infant Care Sheepskin has an unbelievable softness which provides familiar comfort, keeping your baby reassured and content wherever you go.
- Sheepskin is sanitised and has made dirt and bacteria resistant to prevent the development of the germs that cause odour & material breakdown, thus making the sheepskin primer hygienic, durable & fresher giving a guarantee of lasting protection for your baby.
- Sheepskin being gentle on your baby’s skin can help heal sensitive or inflamed skin or rashes.
- Sheepskin allows air to circulate around the baby & has been shown to have a calming effect.
- Baby easily settles into the warmth and comfort of natural sheepskin/lambskins and stays content. They cry less and sleep more.
- Sheepskin has a soothing, swaddling effect that can result in better sleep, reduced stress and improved weight gain.
- Unlike other pram liner made of other materials, sheepskin pram liner has no chemical at all. NNon-coloured sheepskin contains no dyes or chemicals of any kind making them safer for baby’s sensitive skin.
- Unlike other pram liner made of other materials, sheepskin pram liner is easy to clean. A natural sheepskin that is still rich in lanolin can easily be hung in the fresh air for self-cleaning. So you do not have to worry about baby’s spills and messes on it.
- It’s easy to care for to make it long lasting. You can best care for it by washing by hand in an approved sheepskin detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners. It is best to line dry out of direct sunlight. After washing, remove any loose fibres and brush lightly to help restore soft, fluffy appearance.