As4480.1 Medical Sheepskin Knee Guard protectors are designed to alleviate pressure, relieve irritation and help in the healing process for pressure-related wounds.
Made from Green High-Temperature AS-4480 Medical sheepskin.
Sheepskin Knee Guards
Providing full knee coverage with fully adjustable 2 velcroe straps.
We make these in Australia ourselves, so can adjust or customise our products to suit your needs.
These As4480.1 Medical Sheepskin Knee Guards are made with the Australian developed high support AS4480.1 Medical Sheepskin. This provides the best pressure care of any sheepskin and is also Blood and urine resistant. meaning that it can be washed at high temperatures. Suitable for Hospital or Nursing Home Use and Laundry, but at the same time suitable for anyone at home.
These Sheepskin Kneeguards are sold singularly.
Shipping in Australia is $16.50 per order. Free Shipping is available on all orders over $300, with Australia.
Other shipping costs are calculated in the cart by selecting the calculate option. Shipping is weight and location based
- If the item is in stock, then we ship within 1 business day, if it is temporary out of stock we normally ship it 2-4 Business days after order.
- If we have to make it like doubles- multiple skins joined together or custom sizes. Then this generally takes about a week to select and sew.
- Any Questions please Just ask via live chat or message us via live chat or call 1300723051
We recommend what the Tannery’s recommend that is Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash 500mL – this is a concentrate.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is the only Sheepskin Detergent suitable for washing sheepskin products – including baby lambskins & medical sheepskins, ugg boots & car seat covers. Woolskin is developed by Australian sheepskin Tannery and is recommended for all natural fibres & is suitable for individuals who have a sensitivity to ordinary detergents.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is based on tanning technology to safely wash sheepskin without damage to the leather. Woolskin contains a blend of tea tree and lemon myrtle oils which have been proven effective against dust mite and pet allergen.
Woolskin is ideal for wool and natural fibres such as alpaca, mohair and wool/possum blends and has been found to reduce the prickle in coarser wools and wet wool smell.
Woolskin can be used as a general laundry detergent for sensitive skin.
Never use Normal Laundry Detergents
- High-Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed up to 80Degrees Celcius.
- Regular Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed at up to 30Degrees Celcius
- Can be drycleaned
- After washing stretch the skin back into shape (any washing will try to shrink the skin), and brush the wool pile with something like a dog brush.