Natural AS4480.1 Medical Sheepskin bed or chair underlay
Our Rectangle AS4480 Sheepskin Pad is a natural solution for your Natural Pressure care comfort needs.
Our Rectangle natural bed or chair overlay is made by joining natural AS4480 Sheepskin to make a rectangle package because use natural sheepskin it retains a traditional sheepskin feel and pressure care functions, but in a rectangle look.
Pure Natural AS4480 Sheepskin – The Best Medical Sheepskin Comfort
As our product is 100% natural medical sheepskin, that is the original leather backing of the sheepskin is retained
As with all Ozwool High-temperature washable Medical sheepskins, these can be washed with the Woolskin woolwash, at temperatures up to 80° C.
All Ozwool Medical sheepskin products are machine washable and are guaranteed against deterioration for up to 50 washes.
2 Sizes of the AS4480 Sheepskin underlay are available: Bed size 150cm x 70cm or Recliner size 150cm x 70cm – there is a smaller one available
AS4480 Sheepskin Rectangle Pads Features
Washable to 80°c WITHOUT DETERIORATION
Excellent Durability- Hard-wearing style that will last for years and years
Uncompromising High Temperature washable Medical Quality – Only Australian sheepskins treated by the finest tanning process are used
Flexible – the underside of the skin is buffed up to 10 times to give a clean and soft finish.
Shipping in Australia is $16.50 per order. Free Shipping is available on all orders over $300, with Australia.
Other shipping costs are calculated in the cart by selecting the calculate option. Shipping is weight and location based
- If the item is in stock, then we ship within 1 business day, if it is temporary out of stock we normally ship it 2-4 Business days after order.
- If we have to make it like doubles- multiple skins joined together or custom sizes. Then this generally takes about a week to select and sew.
- Any Questions please Just ask via live chat or message us via live chat or call 1300723051
We recommend what the Tannery’s recommend that is Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash 500mL – this is a concentrate.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is the only Sheepskin Detergent suitable for washing sheepskin products – including baby lambskins & medical sheepskins, ugg boots & car seat covers. Woolskin is developed by Australian sheepskin Tannery and is recommended for all natural fibres & is suitable for individuals who have a sensitivity to ordinary detergents.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is based on tanning technology to safely wash sheepskin without damage to the leather. Woolskin contains a blend of tea tree and lemon myrtle oils which have been proven effective against dust mite and pet allergen.
Woolskin is ideal for wool and natural fibres such as alpaca, mohair and wool/possum blends and has been found to reduce the prickle in coarser wools and wet wool smell.
Woolskin can be used as a general laundry detergent for sensitive skin.
Never use Normal Laundry Detergents
- High-Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed up to 80Degrees Celcius.
- Regular Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed at up to 30Degrees Celcius
- Can be drycleaned
- After washing stretch the skin back into shape (any washing will try to shrink the skin), and brush the wool pile with something like a dog brush.