This is Australia’s Most Popular Extra Large Ivory Longwool Sheepskin.
The Premium Auskin Australian Extra Large Ivory (white) Long Wool Lambskin Sheepskin rug is a soft warm and inviting mat.
These Auskin Lambskins are a little whiter than traditional Ivory Sheepskins, making them a more popular with decor uses where colour and tone are important.
This is an Extra Large Ivory Longwool Lambskin, this means that the wool pile is approx. 65mm longwool fleece.
Lambswool is unshorn sheepskin, much softer than Sheepskin.
Made from Australian Lambswool Sheepskin and EcoTanned, this mat should last 20 years with correct care and maintenance.
Our Long Wool Lambskin Throw is made from 100% real lambskin.
- Normal Shape Longwool Sheepskin
- Natural Product
- Because of the nature of the material, it can be used as throws, on chairs, bed and floor coverings
- Ideal for a Lounge room, gift or decorate a nursery
- Warm, very comfortable and cosy for kids, toddlers and children because of it’s all-natural nature
- The Extra Large Ivory Longwool Lambskin Lambswool is silky and shiny due to being a 100% Nature Fibre
- Real Hide on the back
- Each rug is free and soft from brand marks and scars
- This rug beatifies your home due to its adorable material
- It is washable – We recommend the Woolskin woolwash developed by tanneries for washing sheepskin – and of the finest quality.
- Available in other colours
Our Extra Large Ivory Longwool Lambskin Size
Length of Extra Large: Minimum of 41″ + (1050mm +)* Average Width Bottom : 27″- 30″ (660mm – 750mm)*
* Approx. Sizes Depend upon Sheep.
Unlike other suppliers, all our measurements are taken on the size of the hide, not the wool pile brushed out- which can add an extra 130mm
Shipping in Australia is $16.50 per order. Free Shipping is available on all orders over $300, with Australia.
Other shipping costs are calculated in the cart by selecting the calculate option. Shipping is weight and location based
- If the item is in stock, then we ship within 1 business day, if it is temporary out of stock we normally ship it 2-4 Business days after order.
- If we have to make it like doubles- multiple skins joined together or custom sizes. Then this generally takes about a week to select and sew.
- Any Questions please Just ask via live chat or message us via live chat or call 1300723051
We recommend what the Tannery’s recommend that is Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash 500mL – this is a concentrate.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is the only Sheepskin Detergent suitable for washing sheepskin products – including baby lambskins & medical sheepskins, ugg boots & car seat covers. Woolskin is developed by Australian sheepskin Tannery and is recommended for all natural fibres & is suitable for individuals who have a sensitivity to ordinary detergents.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is based on tanning technology to safely wash sheepskin without damage to the leather. Woolskin contains a blend of tea tree and lemon myrtle oils which have been proven effective against dust mite and pet allergen.
Woolskin is ideal for wool and natural fibres such as alpaca, mohair and wool/possum blends and has been found to reduce the prickle in coarser wools and wet wool smell.
Woolskin can be used as a general laundry detergent for sensitive skin.
Never use Normal Laundry Detergents
- High-Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed up to 80Degrees Celcius.
- Regular Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed at up to 30Degrees Celcius
- Can be drycleaned
- After washing stretch the skin back into shape (any washing will try to shrink the skin), and brush the wool pile with something like a dog brush.