100% Australian Made Infant Care Sheepskin
Our 100% Australian made sheepskin is perfectly suitable for your baby’s need. It can be used as bedding in a bassinet or in a baby cot for when they’re sleeping. The comfort and versatility of the wool allow the baby to sleep calmly. The natural fibre of the wool keeps the baby warm during the cold season and provides ample moisture during warmer weather.
It can also be used as a play mat or floor mat when your child is playing. The sanitized material keeps your baby free from germs and bacteria that can be found on the bare floor.
Australian infant Care Lambskin
This comfortable and convenient sheepskin rug can be easily rolled up when travelling. The Aust Made Infant Care Sheepskin is available in an array of colours and sizes.
Australian Made Ivory Infant Care Skin Sizes:
Large 35.5- 39″ (900-990mm)
Extra Large (1000+mm)
Wool Length is approx 25mm or 1″
Shipping in Australia is $16.50 per order. Free Shipping is available on all orders over $300, with Australia.
Other shipping costs are calculated in the cart by selecting the calculate option. Shipping is weight and location based
- If the item is in stock, then we ship within 1 business day, if it is temporary out of stock we normally ship it 2-4 Business days after order.
- If we have to make it like doubles- multiple skins joined together or custom sizes. Then this generally takes about a week to select and sew.
- Any Questions please Just ask via live chat or message us via live chat or call 1300723051
We recommend what the Tannery’s recommend that is Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash 500mL – this is a concentrate.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is the only Sheepskin Detergent suitable for washing sheepskin products – including baby lambskins & medical sheepskins, ugg boots & car seat covers. Woolskin is developed by Australian sheepskin Tannery and is recommended for all natural fibres & is suitable for individuals who have a sensitivity to ordinary detergents.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is based on tanning technology to safely wash sheepskin without damage to the leather. Woolskin contains a blend of tea tree and lemon myrtle oils which have been proven effective against dust mite and pet allergen.
Woolskin is ideal for wool and natural fibres such as alpaca, mohair and wool/possum blends and has been found to reduce the prickle in coarser wools and wet wool smell.
Woolskin can be used as a general laundry detergent for sensitive skin.
Never use Normal Laundry Detergents
- High-Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed up to 80Degrees Celcius.
- Regular Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed at up to 30Degrees Celcius
- Can be drycleaned
- After washing stretch the skin back into shape (any washing will try to shrink the skin), and brush the wool pile with something like a dog brush.