The Black Australian Lambskin rug is a soft warm and inviting mat. Made from Australian Lambswool Sheepskin and eco tanned, this mat should last 20 years with correct care and maintenance. It is washable and of the finest quality.
Wool length is a minimum of generally 65mm (2 1/2″ ) long
Black Skin Mats are made from Large Longwool SheepSkins
- Single Extra Large approx 1050mm* +
- Single Large approx 900mm* +
- Double XL approx 2050mm* +
- Max Width (XL) approx 65-70cm*+
* Approx. Sizes
Black Doubles and other size multiple skins rugs Quad, Secto, Octo are generally 1 week lead time as we make these from matched sheepskins.”
Enjoy the plush softness and highest quality 100% genuine Australian sheepskins by OZwool. These Lambskin sheepskin rugs are highly desirable, luxurious and very comfortable to relax on. The natural fibres of the Australian sheepskin enhance the quality of life and can be used as either a rug or throw in any living space throughout the home.
Shipping in Australia is $16.50 per order. Free Shipping is available on all orders over $300, with Australia.
Other shipping costs are calculated in the cart by selecting the calculate option. Shipping is weight and location based
- If the item is in stock, then we ship within 1 business day, if it is temporary out of stock we normally ship it 2-4 Business days after order.
- If we have to make it like doubles- multiple skins joined together or custom sizes. Then this generally takes about a week to select and sew.
- Any Questions please Just ask via live chat or message us via live chat or call 1300723051
We recommend what the Tannery’s recommend that is Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash 500mL – this is a concentrate.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is the only Sheepskin Detergent suitable for washing sheepskin products – including baby lambskins & medical sheepskins, ugg boots & car seat covers. Woolskin is developed by Australian sheepskin Tannery and is recommended for all natural fibres & is suitable for individuals who have a sensitivity to ordinary detergents.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is based on tanning technology to safely wash sheepskin without damage to the leather. Woolskin contains a blend of tea tree and lemon myrtle oils which have been proven effective against dust mite and pet allergen.
Woolskin is ideal for wool and natural fibres such as alpaca, mohair and wool/possum blends and has been found to reduce the prickle in coarser wools and wet wool smell.
Woolskin can be used as a general laundry detergent for sensitive skin.
Never use Normal Laundry Detergents
- High-Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed up to 80Degrees Celcius.
- Regular Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed at up to 30Degrees Celcius
- Can be drycleaned
- After washing stretch the skin back into shape (any washing will try to shrink the skin), and brush the wool pile with something like a dog brush.