Regular Temperature washable Australian Comfort Sheepskin
Medical sheepskin products are an ideal nursing aid for the prevention of pressure ulcers (bed sores). – These are Real Sheepskins, with leatherbacks, in the natural shape of a sheepskin. All are washable and in stock.
Double Medical Comfort Sheepskin
The true value and comfort of our Comfort sheepskin products derive from the springy 25-30 mm pile of these specially EcoTanned tanned sheepskins.
The high density (number of fibres per square inch) soft, springy resilient wool fibres create a cushion that distributes pressure points and body weight over a large area. Each fibre acts as a “mini-spring” that will deform to a body contour; particularly at pressure points.
Practical Comfort – Absorbs up to 36% of its dry weight in moisture without feeling damp, keeping you cool in summer and warm during winter
Washable to 40°c WITHOUT DETERIORATION
Excellent Durability- Hard-wearing style that will last for years and years
Uncompromising Quality – Only Australian sheepskins treated by the finest tanning process are used
Flexible – the underside of the skin is buffed up to 10 times to give a clean and soft finish.
Regular Temperature Washable Medical Sheepskin
Our Australian Lambswool Regular Temperature Sheepskins are available in 2 sizes;
- The standard Extra Extra Large – 110cm+ ( 43″+) long and approx. 65cm (26″+) wide* (most Popular)
- The Double Length (2 sewn together- End to End) Extra Extra Large – 210cm+ ( 86″+) long and approx. 65cm (26″+) wide* (suits a bed or recliner – with ease)
- The Double Length (2 sewn together- End to End) Large – 180cm+ ( 72″+) long and approx. 55cm (22″+) wide* (suits a bed or recliner – with ease)
- The smaller Large 90cm – 99cm long and 55cm (24’+)wide*
- Our 900 x 1500 or 900 x 1800 are full bed sizes and made to order
*These are double faced Regular temperature medical sheepskin (Yes real Sheepskin) so the widths and lengths can vary. All weights are approx. shipping weights only