Infant Care Lambskin – Maize colour
Proven and tested by thousands of babies worldwide, Our Premium Infant care provides a natural, warm and safe environment for infants and young children. The natural insulation of lamb’s wool helps baby stay warm in winter and cool in summer. Wool fibres have the unique ability to absorb up to 33% of their own weight in moisture, keeping baby dry in the warmest of weather. If using Infantcare as an item of bedding, always remember to follow the safe sleeping practices recommended by local childcare researchers.
Comforting – soft wool fibres comfort and soothe babies.
Versatile – use anywhere 24 hours a day – in the auto/car or stroller, at the park or on the floor to keep baby feeling cosy and secure wherever he or she goes.
All year round – warm and comforting in winter, natural wool fibres absorb excess moisture keeping baby dry and comfortable even in the heat of summer.
Easycare – infantcare is machine washable. Refer to care instructions.
The Perfect Gift – a gift of natural luxury that will bring joy year after year.
Shipping in Australia is $16.50 per order. Free Shipping is available on all orders over $300, with Australia.
Other shipping costs are calculated in the cart by selecting the calculate option. Shipping is weight and location based
- If the item is in stock, then we ship within 1 business day, if it is temporary out of stock we normally ship it 2-4 Business days after order.
- If we have to make it like doubles- multiple skins joined together or custom sizes. Then this generally takes about a week to select and sew.
- Any Questions please Just ask via live chat or message us via live chat or call 1300723051
We recommend what the Tannery’s recommend that is Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash 500mL – this is a concentrate.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is the only Sheepskin Detergent suitable for washing sheepskin products – including baby lambskins & medical sheepskins, ugg boots & car seat covers. Woolskin is developed by Australian sheepskin Tannery and is recommended for all natural fibres & is suitable for individuals who have a sensitivity to ordinary detergents.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is based on tanning technology to safely wash sheepskin without damage to the leather. Woolskin contains a blend of tea tree and lemon myrtle oils which have been proven effective against dust mite and pet allergen.
Woolskin is ideal for wool and natural fibres such as alpaca, mohair and wool/possum blends and has been found to reduce the prickle in coarser wools and wet wool smell.
Woolskin can be used as a general laundry detergent for sensitive skin.
Never use Normal Laundry Detergents
- High-Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed up to 80Degrees Celcius.
- Regular Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed at up to 30Degrees Celcius
- Can be drycleaned
- After washing stretch the skin back into shape (any washing will try to shrink the skin), and brush the wool pile with something like a dog brush.