The Long Wool Sheepskin Chair Cover is perfect for your workplace whether it’s at home or in the office. The longwool sheepskin cover comes with a strap to hold in place and an elastic top back holds it in place over the chair top. The Long Wool Office Chair Sheepskin cover is available in a number of Colours and sizes and shapes.
We have 2 basic options available now.
- The Length choice is 105cm or 125cm.
- The width options are: Natural Shape, 450mm, 500mm, 600mm.
- The Natural shape – 105cm long is attached by 3 straps – top and 35cm down the sides (These 3 straps join to attach to the top of the chair.)
- The 450mm, 500mm and 600mm wide options are suitable for square top chairs. The attachment is via a hood arrangement with tie back straps attached approx. 65cm from the top
The Office Sheepskin Cover Ships in 6-7 working days
We can also make Sheepskin Office Chair Covers to suit your chair
MULTIPLE COLOURS AVAILABLE NOW
Other sizes are available, please email us.
Shipping in Australia is $16.50 per order. Free Shipping is available on all orders over $300, with Australia.
Other shipping costs are calculated in the cart by selecting the calculate option. Shipping is weight and location based
- If the item is in stock, then we ship within 1 business day, if it is temporary out of stock we normally ship it 2-4 Business days after order.
- If we have to make it like doubles- multiple skins joined together or custom sizes. Then this generally takes about a week to select and sew.
- Any Questions please Just ask via live chat or message us via live chat or call 1300723051
We recommend what the Tannery’s recommend that is Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash 500mL – this is a concentrate.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is the only Sheepskin Detergent suitable for washing sheepskin products – including baby lambskins & medical sheepskins, ugg boots & car seat covers. Woolskin is developed by Australian sheepskin Tannery and is recommended for all natural fibres & is suitable for individuals who have a sensitivity to ordinary detergents.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is based on tanning technology to safely wash sheepskin without damage to the leather. Woolskin contains a blend of tea tree and lemon myrtle oils which have been proven effective against dust mite and pet allergen.
Woolskin is ideal for wool and natural fibres such as alpaca, mohair and wool/possum blends and has been found to reduce the prickle in coarser wools and wet wool smell.
Woolskin can be used as a general laundry detergent for sensitive skin.
Never use Normal Laundry Detergents
- High-Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed up to 80Degrees Celcius.
- Regular Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed at up to 30Degrees Celcius
- Can be drycleaned
- After washing stretch the skin back into shape (any washing will try to shrink the skin), and brush the wool pile with something like a dog brush.