Infantcare Fitted Lambs Skin Charcoal (Ash) Coloured Sheepskin Pramliner made from Natural Sheepskin
This Charcoal Colour Pram Liner is made out of Genuine Lambskin. Lovely quilted padded backing with 7 seat belt/pram slits. Suits all 3 and 5 point harnesses. This product is Sanitized for your protection..
Proven and tested by thousands of babies worldwide, This Premium pram liner provides a natural, warm and safe environment for infants and young children.
Our Natural Sheepskin Pram Liner Features:
- Genuine Australian Lambskin
- Protective Cotton Quilted Backing
- Eco Tanned for your Safety
- 3 easy usable shoulder strap locations
- Any Season Use
- Dense and Soft 30mm Clipped Lambskin
- Fits all prams, Strollers and Car seats
- Baby-Grade Lambskin
- Sanitized for your protection
- 30cm wide
- 70cm Long
The natural insulation of lamb’s wool helps baby stay warm in winter and cool in summer. Wool fibres have the unique ability to absorb up to 33% of their own weight in moisture, keeping baby dry in the warmest of weather
- Lead Time: 2 days
- Product Dimensions: 30 x 70cm
- Wool Pile height: 20mm
- Quilted Back and Strap Slots included
- We recommend washing with Woolskin Woolwash
Other than this grey lambskin version, you can get this natural lambskin stroller liner or pram liner in Pink, or cream colour or options with coloured patterns. Babies love Natural Sheepskin pram liners, the best comfort for any infant is our Natural Lambskin Stroller Liner
Eco Tanned & Sanitized for added protection against bacteria
Shipping in Australia is $16.50 per order. Free Shipping is available on all orders over $300, with Australia.
Other shipping costs are calculated in the cart by selecting the calculate option. Shipping is weight and location based
- If the item is in stock, then we ship within 1 business day, if it is temporary out of stock we normally ship it 2-4 Business days after order.
- If we have to make it like doubles- multiple skins joined together or custom sizes. Then this generally takes about a week to select and sew.
- Any Questions please Just ask via live chat or message us via live chat or call 1300723051
We recommend what the Tannery’s recommend that is Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash 500mL – this is a concentrate.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is the only Sheepskin Detergent suitable for washing sheepskin products – including baby lambskins & medical sheepskins, ugg boots & car seat covers. Woolskin is developed by Australian sheepskin Tannery and is recommended for all natural fibres & is suitable for individuals who have a sensitivity to ordinary detergents.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is based on tanning technology to safely wash sheepskin without damage to the leather. Woolskin contains a blend of tea tree and lemon myrtle oils which have been proven effective against dust mite and pet allergen.
Woolskin is ideal for wool and natural fibres such as alpaca, mohair and wool/possum blends and has been found to reduce the prickle in coarser wools and wet wool smell.
Woolskin can be used as a general laundry detergent for sensitive skin.
Never use Normal Laundry Detergents
- High-Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed up to 80Degrees Celcius.
- Regular Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed at up to 30Degrees Celcius
- Can be drycleaned
- After washing stretch the skin back into shape (any washing will try to shrink the skin), and brush the wool pile with something like a dog brush.