Auskin Ivory Premium Secto Long Wool Lambskin
- product code: RLPsxT- Ivory
- Made from 6 Specially selected Australian Lambskins
- Minimum Pelt Length: 180cm
- Minimum Pelt Width: 162cm
- Wool length minimum of 65mm
- Colours – Ivory but also available in any Auskin premium Colour
Auskin luxurious lambskin rugs are available in a range of sizes and configurations that add texture, comfort, colour and style to the traditional home. Our Premium quality Australian lambskins are carefully processed to preserve their natural beauty and appeal. They are then expertly matched and sewn into a range of naturally shaped multiples and design rugs that will bring all of the beauty of nature into your homes.
Our secto lambskins are available in a huge range of colours from vibrant fashion shades to more subdued natural hues.
The Woolmark brand is one of the world’s best-known textile and quality fibre brands. Auskin works with Woolmark to give our customers assurance that our products are of the highest quality and are 100% pure wool.
Natural Australian sheepskin fibre really is incredible, no man‐made fibres can deliver these all-encompassing benefits:
- Naturally regulates heat
- Wicks moisture away from the body
- Anti-static properties
- Flame resistant
- Acoustic performance
- Easy to care for
Natural Beauty + Clever Design
Auskin combines the natural beauty of sheepskin with clever design, giving you luxurious gifts that are exceptionally soft to touch and beautiful to look at. They are the perfect finishing touch to any room.
Our exquisite Sheepskin products bring an exotic touch of luxury with their uniquely soft, silky fibre that is also incredibly strong and warm.
Shipping in Australia is $16.50 per order. Free Shipping is available on all orders over $300, with Australia.
Other shipping costs are calculated in the cart by selecting the calculate option. Shipping is weight and location based
- If the item is in stock, then we ship within 1 business day, if it is temporary out of stock we normally ship it 2-4 Business days after order.
- If we have to make it like doubles- multiple skins joined together or custom sizes. Then this generally takes about a week to select and sew.
- Any Questions please Just ask via live chat or message us via live chat or call 1300723051
We recommend what the Tannery’s recommend that is Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash 500mL – this is a concentrate.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is the only Sheepskin Detergent suitable for washing sheepskin products – including baby lambskins & medical sheepskins, ugg boots & car seat covers. Woolskin is developed by Australian sheepskin Tannery and is recommended for all natural fibres & is suitable for individuals who have a sensitivity to ordinary detergents.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is based on tanning technology to safely wash sheepskin without damage to the leather. Woolskin contains a blend of tea tree and lemon myrtle oils which have been proven effective against dust mite and pet allergen.
Woolskin is ideal for wool and natural fibres such as alpaca, mohair and wool/possum blends and has been found to reduce the prickle in coarser wools and wet wool smell.
Woolskin can be used as a general laundry detergent for sensitive skin.
Never use Normal Laundry Detergents
- High-Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed up to 80Degrees Celcius.
- Regular Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed at up to 30Degrees Celcius
- Can be drycleaned
- After washing stretch the skin back into shape (any washing will try to shrink the skin), and brush the wool pile with something like a dog brush.