Incredible Comfort – Practical Comfort – Your Double Medical Sheepskin Absorbs up to 36% of its dry weight in moisture without feeling damp, keeping you cool in summer and warm during winter.
Exactly how Does the OZwool Medical Underlay/ Medical Sheep Skin Offer YOU Better Care?
[su_list icon=”icon: check-square-o” icon_color=”#049919″]
- Practical Comfort— Absorbs up to 36% of its dry weight in moisture without feeling damp, keeping you cool in summer and warm during winter.
- 100% Australian Made Medical sheepskins Ozwool’s range of 100% Australian made medical grade sheepskin bed pads and our own range of 100% Australian made Medical products have been used for the prevention of pressure ulcers (pressure sores or bedsores) for years.
- Our repeat customers and results are a testimony to the love of a natural product that works.
- The value and comfort of the straight short wool pile in the medical grade sheepskin products are derived from the 28mm pile (about 1 1/4″) of these specially tanned sheepskin hides are fully washable at high temperatures– see our sheepskin washing page. This premium-grade wool combed 10-times in multiple directions.
- High-Temperature Urine & Blood Resistance— Washable to 80 Degrees Celcius.
- Your Premium High Temp Washable Health Care Underlay is Exactly the same as we supply hospitals like Epsworth, Royal Brisbane, Redlands Bay Health, and other medical resellers
- Improves blood flow around the skin.
Why Buy a Double Medical Sheepskin Underlay from Ozwool Sheepskin:
[su_list icon=”icon: check-circle” icon_color=”#049919″]
- Over 16 years of online and retail Experience
- The highest quality Sheepskin on eBay and Online!
- One of the original eBay Australia sheepskin sellers
- 100’s of repeat buyers – some with multiple purchases over the last 16 years
- Custom sizes and manufacturing (locally) options
- Over 40 years of Australian sheepskin experience – Born and bred on a Sheep farm.
Do you have Pressure Sores? We continue to hear amazing results from users, but everyone is different, however, even some relief is better than none and better than a worsening situation. Do you wish to reduce the possibility of pressure sores? , if so this will help you.
These flexible Double Medical lambskins can be used for
- Chair Throws
- Bed underlays
- Seat Pads
- plus much more
Double Medical Sheepskin Specifications:
[su_list icon=”icon: check-square” icon_color=”#049919″]
- Hide Length: approx 200cm long
- Skin Width: 55cm – 75cm – The longer they are the wider they are
- Material: 100% Authentic Australian Lambswool Sheepskin
- Overall Pile Height: 27-30mm
- Colour: Medical Green
- These are real sheepskins, beware of other options.
- These Hospital grade Double Medical Sheepskin have been developed to wash at high temperatures and help to care for and reduce the instances of pressure sores or pressure ulcers in bedridden or chair ridden patients.
- Keeps you cool in summer and Warm in winter.
- Absorbent, Sheepskin Naturally wicks away moisture from your skin, without feeling Moist.
- Sanitized ® for your Safety, safeguarding against unhealthy bacteria and smells for the lifespan of the product.
- Hospital Quality having superior wool denseness, high absorbency and are able to be washed many times over. We supply Hospitals.
- Incredible Support and Added Comfort.
- Why you ask, there are cheaper sheepskin products, they are the same! Sorry, but they are not.
- Resistant to flame and fire.
- Long lasting and a pleasure to own. Proper care it will last.
- Soft and uniquely absorbent yet supportive (NB. To soft is not supportive).
- The wool pile on these high temperature washable Green underlay is approx. 28-33mm. This premium-grade wool combed 10-times in multiple directions.
- High-Temperature Urine & Blood Resistance– Washable to 80 Degrees Celcius.
- Authentic Australian MEDICAL Care Skin.
- Please Note: All measurements are approximate and all measurements are taken from the skin. Being a natural item, overall sizes will vary a little from skin to skin.
- High-Temperature Washable Natural Shape Australian Medical Sheepskin.
- All are washable, and singles in stock ready to ship, doubles we sew together as required.
- Tanned adopting the world BEST EcoTan ™ technique, which is the most organic tanning procedure available. EcoTanning is better for the environment.
- Suitable for dry cleaning.
- Our Medical Sheepskins are used extensively in Hospitals and Nursing Homes throughout Australia and Overseas with a lot of success.
- Looking for something to suit? Multiple Skin options and underlays are sewn together as required, hence we can custom make sizes to suit your needs.
- Supportive our medical Sheepskin have naturally dense fibres that provide a supportive texture.
- Natural and Hypo-allergenic, optimal for those with allergies.
- Pile is generally 28mm (above the Hide).
- Do you have Pressure Sores? , if so this will help you!! We continue to hear amazing results from users, but everyone is different, however, even some relief is better than none and better than a worsening situation.
- These are Real Sheepskin, with real leatherbacks, in the natural shape of a sheepskin.
- Extremely washable, Totally machine washable up to 80 degrees centigrade, We advise the Woolskin ™ Sheepskin woolwash for Superior results.
Ozwool is one of the leading Australian Double Medical Sheepskin suppliers, we supply our pressure care skins for bed sores protection underlays to all hospitals and nursing homes. Medical sheepskin pads that we supply hospitals are the same as we supply Double Medical Sheepskin to retailers and the public directly