The Australian Extra Large Pacific Blue Long Wool Lambskin Sheepskin rug is a soft warm and inviting mat. A Really nice vivid blue Sheepskin.
This Pacific Blue coloured Lambskin is the latest colour in our coloured range this year.
In reality, it is slightly more ming blue than the photo shows, it looks royal blue but it really nice.
These are our Export or A grade Sheepskins – Actually, we don’t offer 2nd grade or repaired Hides to our customers
Lambskin Size is 105cm + long x approx 65-70cm wide
Other colour Australian Lambskins can be found here.
Our Blue Longwool Sheepskin Mat is 100% authentic lambskin.
Click here to learn how to care for your Sheepskin, yes they can be washed.
- Regular Shape Hide
- All Natural Material
- Thanks to the nature of the material it can be used as in throws, on chairs, bed and floor covering
- Ideal for a Lounge room, gift or decorate a nursery
- Warm, very comfortable and cosy for youngsters, toddlers and children because of it’s natural Features
- The Blue Lambswool pile is shiny and silky, it oozes luxury and Comfort
- Each rug is free and soft from brand marks and scars
- The rug beatifies the home thanks to its adorable nature and softness
A fabulous gift idea, pure high-end and also perfect for the Floor, Lounge, Beds, Piano Stools, Children’s rooms, Pet Beds, or anything truly!
Easy care, they are machine cleanable as well as completely dry cleanable and a good brushing restores flattened wool pile.
Our Long Wool Sheepskin Carpet is made from 100% real lambskin.
Single skins can be sewn together to form bigger Longwool Lambskin rugs of any size or shape.
Shipping in Australia is $16.50 per order. Free Shipping is available on all orders over $300, with Australia.
Other shipping costs are calculated in the cart by selecting the calculate option. Shipping is weight and location based
- If the item is in stock, then we ship within 1 business day, if it is temporary out of stock we normally ship it 2-4 Business days after order.
- If we have to make it like doubles- multiple skins joined together or custom sizes. Then this generally takes about a week to select and sew.
- Any Questions please Just ask via live chat or message us via live chat or call 1300723051
We recommend what the Tannery’s recommend that is Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash 500mL – this is a concentrate.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is the only Sheepskin Detergent suitable for washing sheepskin products – including baby lambskins & medical sheepskins, ugg boots & car seat covers. Woolskin is developed by Australian sheepskin Tannery and is recommended for all natural fibres & is suitable for individuals who have a sensitivity to ordinary detergents.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is based on tanning technology to safely wash sheepskin without damage to the leather. Woolskin contains a blend of tea tree and lemon myrtle oils which have been proven effective against dust mite and pet allergen.
Woolskin is ideal for wool and natural fibres such as alpaca, mohair and wool/possum blends and has been found to reduce the prickle in coarser wools and wet wool smell.
Woolskin can be used as a general laundry detergent for sensitive skin.
Never use Normal Laundry Detergents
- High-Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed up to 80Degrees Celcius.
- Regular Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed at up to 30Degrees Celcius
- Can be drycleaned
- After washing stretch the skin back into shape (any washing will try to shrink the skin), and brush the wool pile with something like a dog brush.