The natural shape Light Brown Longwool Sheepskin rugs give any room the modern, in-style looking for today. Luxuriously dense and smooth, they can be utilized as a plush floor rug, a cosy toss on a bed or seat, or a delicious accent draped over furniture.
Light Brown Longwool Sheepskin
These long wool rugs are readily available as single rugs or configurations of 2, 4, 6 and 8 of the finest lambskins, expertly matched for a stunning finish.
They are produced using custom-made tanning strategies making use of just the most environmentally friendly and technically advanced tanning agents with the end outcomes being products that are with health-harming chemicals that a few of our rivals still use today. Our products are not just safe for use by your clients but likewise friendly to the environment.
Provide your home with a little easy-going luxury. Our Single Light Brown Australian Sheepskin Rug with Long Wool is made from glossy, 65mm” pile and features a natural shape that’s sure to improve any decoration. Lay it by the fireside or drape it over a chair– in any case, it will look and feel exceptional.
Requirements: Premium-grade Australian sheepskin with a minimum 42+” length, 23+” width, and 2.5+” pile (wool length).
Not all sheepskin rugs are created equal. At OZwool.net, we specialise in premium-grade Australian Light Brown Longwool Sheepskin rugs
Shipping in Australia is $16.50 per order. Free Shipping is available on all orders over $300, with Australia.
Other shipping costs are calculated in the cart by selecting the calculate option. Shipping is weight and location based
- If the item is in stock, then we ship within 1 business day, if it is temporary out of stock we normally ship it 2-4 Business days after order.
- If we have to make it like doubles- multiple skins joined together or custom sizes. Then this generally takes about a week to select and sew.
- Any Questions please Just ask via live chat or message us via live chat or call 1300723051
We recommend what the Tannery’s recommend that is Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash 500mL – this is a concentrate.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is the only Sheepskin Detergent suitable for washing sheepskin products – including baby lambskins & medical sheepskins, ugg boots & car seat covers. Woolskin is developed by Australian sheepskin Tannery and is recommended for all natural fibres & is suitable for individuals who have a sensitivity to ordinary detergents.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is based on tanning technology to safely wash sheepskin without damage to the leather. Woolskin contains a blend of tea tree and lemon myrtle oils which have been proven effective against dust mite and pet allergen.
Woolskin is ideal for wool and natural fibres such as alpaca, mohair and wool/possum blends and has been found to reduce the prickle in coarser wools and wet wool smell.
Woolskin can be used as a general laundry detergent for sensitive skin.
Never use Normal Laundry Detergents
- High-Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed up to 80Degrees Celcius.
- Regular Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed at up to 30Degrees Celcius
- Can be drycleaned
- After washing stretch the skin back into shape (any washing will try to shrink the skin), and brush the wool pile with something like a dog brush.