Our Secto Sheepskin Rug is Six perfectly matched Premium quality Australian longwool sheepskins are joined together. Forming a natural shape for a distinctive look. This classic accent piece will add warmth and beauty to any room. The deep rich and resilient 100% genuine sheepskin pile is just waiting to be touched by hands or feet for a soothing yet stimulating experience. Embellish your wall, floor, area in front of your fireplace or just throw over your sofa for a casual but elegant touch.
The Sizes of this Ivory Secto Sheepskin Rug are:
- Minimum Pelt Length: 180cm
- Minimum Pelt Width: 150cm
- Wool length minimum of 60mm
If you are looking for bigger 6 Hide Lambskin rugs 205cm long and approx 160cm wide we can do these, please follow this link call or email us…
Many of our rugs are produced using EcoTanTM tanning techniques, this process utilises only the most environmentally friendly and technically advanced tanning agents with the end results being products that are free of many health-harming chemicals that some of our competitors still use today. The resulting sheepskin product is not only safe for your use but also friendly on the environment.
Our 6 Hide Lambskin Rugs are available in a range of sizes, and colours, that add comfort, colour and style to any room. The most popular colour is the Natural-Looking Ivory, however, Black, Camel, Red, Black Tip on Red are also very popular. We have made these in Wheat colour, Chocolate, Iris, Pink, Blacktip on White, and Steel Grey in recent times.
Easy care, they are machine or hand washable. Please click here to view the recommended Woolskin Woolwash and here to see the sheepskin washing Instructions. Do not use normal detergents.
Shipping in Australia is $16.50 per order. Free Shipping is available on all orders over $300, with Australia.
Other shipping costs are calculated in the cart by selecting the calculate option. Shipping is weight and location based
- If the item is in stock, then we ship within 1 business day, if it is temporary out of stock we normally ship it 2-4 Business days after order.
- If we have to make it like doubles- multiple skins joined together or custom sizes. Then this generally takes about a week to select and sew.
- Any Questions please Just ask via live chat or message us via live chat or call 1300723051
We recommend what the Tannery’s recommend that is Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash 500mL – this is a concentrate.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is the only Sheepskin Detergent suitable for washing sheepskin products – including baby lambskins & medical sheepskins, ugg boots & car seat covers. Woolskin is developed by Australian sheepskin Tannery and is recommended for all natural fibres & is suitable for individuals who have a sensitivity to ordinary detergents.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is based on tanning technology to safely wash sheepskin without damage to the leather. Woolskin contains a blend of tea tree and lemon myrtle oils which have been proven effective against dust mite and pet allergen.
Woolskin is ideal for wool and natural fibres such as alpaca, mohair and wool/possum blends and has been found to reduce the prickle in coarser wools and wet wool smell.
Woolskin can be used as a general laundry detergent for sensitive skin.
Never use Normal Laundry Detergents
- High-Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed up to 80Degrees Celcius.
- Regular Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed at up to 30Degrees Celcius
- Can be drycleaned
- After washing stretch the skin back into shape (any washing will try to shrink the skin), and brush the wool pile with something like a dog brush.