This LambSkin Rectangle play Rug is made from Real Sheepskin that breathes to help your baby stay cool in summer and keep warm in winter.
This product is a machine or hands washable, we recommend woolskin wool wash.
Auskin Rugs are sanitized to help protect baby from harmful bacteria
Normally ships in 2 days
Rectangle play rug Specs:
Auskin Item ISTR-CO
Size is 50cm x 90cm
Colour is coir (cream).
Wool Length is 22+mm
This is a comfortable and soft infant playmat
Shipping in Australia is $16.50 per order. Free Shipping is available on all orders over $300, with Australia.
Other shipping costs are calculated in the cart by selecting the calculate option. Shipping is weight and location based
- If the item is in stock, then we ship within 1 business day, if it is temporary out of stock we normally ship it 2-4 Business days after order.
- If we have to make it like doubles- multiple skins joined together or custom sizes. Then this generally takes about a week to select and sew.
- Any Questions please Just ask via live chat or message us via live chat or call 1300723051
We recommend what the Tannery’s recommend that is Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash 500mL – this is a concentrate.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is the only Sheepskin Detergent suitable for washing sheepskin products – including baby lambskins & medical sheepskins, ugg boots & car seat covers. Woolskin is developed by Australian sheepskin Tannery and is recommended for all natural fibres & is suitable for individuals who have a sensitivity to ordinary detergents.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is based on tanning technology to safely wash sheepskin without damage to the leather. Woolskin contains a blend of tea tree and lemon myrtle oils which have been proven effective against dust mite and pet allergen.
Woolskin is ideal for wool and natural fibres such as alpaca, mohair and wool/possum blends and has been found to reduce the prickle in coarser wools and wet wool smell.
Woolskin can be used as a general laundry detergent for sensitive skin.
Never use Normal Laundry Detergents
- High-Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed up to 80Degrees Celcius.
- Regular Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed at up to 30Degrees Celcius
- Can be drycleaned
- After washing stretch the skin back into shape (any washing will try to shrink the skin), and brush the wool pile with something like a dog brush.