The natural shaped, red, long wool rugs offer any space the contemporary, in-style look everyone is after today. They are luxuriously dense and silky and can be utilized as a plush floor rug, a cosy throw on a bed or seat, or a sumptuous accent curtained over furnishings.
These long wool rugs are readily available as single rigs or configurations of 2, 4, 6 and 8 of the finest lambskins, expertly matched for a stunning finish.
Provide your home a little relaxed luxury. Our Single Australian RED Longwool Lambskin Rug with Long Wool is made from lustrous, 65mm wool length and showcases a natural shape that’s sure to enhance any design. Lay it by the fire or curtain it over a chair– in any case, it will look and feel excellent.
Red Longwool Lambskin Specs:
Premium-grade Australian Lambskin with a minimum 105cm+ length, 600mm width, and 65mm+ pile (wool length).
The Red Sheepskin Weights are shipping weights only.
Shipping in Australia is $16.50 per order. Free Shipping is available on all orders over $300, with Australia.
Other shipping costs are calculated in the cart by selecting the calculate option. Shipping is weight and location based
- If the item is in stock, then we ship within 1 business day, if it is temporary out of stock we normally ship it 2-4 Business days after order.
- If we have to make it like doubles- multiple skins joined together or custom sizes. Then this generally takes about a week to select and sew.
- Any Questions please Just ask via live chat or message us via live chat or call 1300723051
We recommend what the Tannery’s recommend that is Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash 500mL – this is a concentrate.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is the only Sheepskin Detergent suitable for washing sheepskin products – including baby lambskins & medical sheepskins, ugg boots & car seat covers. Woolskin is developed by Australian sheepskin Tannery and is recommended for all natural fibres & is suitable for individuals who have a sensitivity to ordinary detergents.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is based on tanning technology to safely wash sheepskin without damage to the leather. Woolskin contains a blend of tea tree and lemon myrtle oils which have been proven effective against dust mite and pet allergen.
Woolskin is ideal for wool and natural fibres such as alpaca, mohair and wool/possum blends and has been found to reduce the prickle in coarser wools and wet wool smell.
Woolskin can be used as a general laundry detergent for sensitive skin.
Never use Normal Laundry Detergents
- High-Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed up to 80Degrees Celcius.
- Regular Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed at up to 30Degrees Celcius
- Can be drycleaned
- After washing stretch the skin back into shape (any washing will try to shrink the skin), and brush the wool pile with something like a dog brush.