Sheepskin Chair Throw – (rectangle) or rectangle Sheepskin Floor Mat
This soft rectangle sheepskin mat is made from real double-faced sheepskin sewn into a rectangle. This is Ivory, however, they are also available in Light Bamboo colour, Black and Charcoal (Dark Grey) – (lead time 3 days approx.).
Other uses of the Sheepskin Chair Throw include as a Yoga Mat, Hall Runner, Lounge Throw, Bedside Mat.
Available with straps to fit over a recliner or Standup chair or Princess chair.
Our Shortwool Lambskin Hides are all 100% real lambskin.
- Length 52″ – 1300mm – Width 23″ – 580mm
- Wool pile is approx. 26mm
- Other sizes available
- Length 78″ – 1950mm – Width 23″ – 580mm
- Length 104″ – 2600mm – Width 23″ – 580mm
Lead time 3 days approx.
Comfy, cosy and additionally very comfy for infants, children along with grownups, as a result of its nature
The lengthy wool heap is glossy and likewise smooth because of the item nature
Easy care, they Sheepskin Chair Throws are machine or hand washable. Please click here to view the recommended Woolskin Woolwash and here to see the sheepskin washing Instructions. Do not use normal detergents to wash your Sheepskin.
Shipping in Australia is $16.50 per order. Free Shipping is available on all orders over $300, with Australia.
Other shipping costs are calculated in the cart by selecting the calculate option. Shipping is weight and location based
- If the item is in stock, then we ship within 1 business day, if it is temporary out of stock we normally ship it 2-4 Business days after order.
- If we have to make it like doubles- multiple skins joined together or custom sizes. Then this generally takes about a week to select and sew.
- Any Questions please Just ask via live chat or message us via live chat or call 1300723051
We recommend what the Tannery’s recommend that is Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash 500mL – this is a concentrate.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is the only Sheepskin Detergent suitable for washing sheepskin products – including baby lambskins & medical sheepskins, ugg boots & car seat covers. Woolskin is developed by Australian sheepskin Tannery and is recommended for all natural fibres & is suitable for individuals who have a sensitivity to ordinary detergents.
Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo & Woolwash is based on tanning technology to safely wash sheepskin without damage to the leather. Woolskin contains a blend of tea tree and lemon myrtle oils which have been proven effective against dust mite and pet allergen.
Woolskin is ideal for wool and natural fibres such as alpaca, mohair and wool/possum blends and has been found to reduce the prickle in coarser wools and wet wool smell.
Woolskin can be used as a general laundry detergent for sensitive skin.
Never use Normal Laundry Detergents
- High-Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed up to 80Degrees Celcius.
- Regular Temperature Washable Sheepskin can be washed at up to 30Degrees Celcius
- Can be drycleaned
- After washing stretch the skin back into shape (any washing will try to shrink the skin), and brush the wool pile with something like a dog brush.